How to Double Your Sales Online Fast & Without Breaking the Bank!
Learn From Entrepreneur of the Year Award Winner & CEO of Canada’s Most Trusted Digital Marketing Agency
Did You Know That More Than 90% of Your Potential Customers Use Google to Find Products & Services Like Yours Everyday?
Stop losing out to your competitors and learn how to dominate the 1st page of Google without breaking the bank. Join the Green Lotus Academy Workshop and learn how to leverage digital marketing to double or even triple your traffic, leads and sales online.
This workshop is specifically designed for business owners and marketing managers who want to get practical, step-by-step advice on how to leverage digital marketing channels to grow their business in a short amount of time, and in a very cost effective way!
What Will You Learn at Green Lotus Academy Workshop?
Pizza & Coffee Break Included
- What’s the ideal strategy to quickly generate qualified leads
- How to dominate Google’s 1st page without breaking the bank
- How to increase marketing return on investment
- What’s the future of advertising and how to adapt
- Get a personalize site audit and competitive analysis
- How to evaluate the success of your marketing strategy
Free Personalized Site Audit & Strategy Report For Each Participant
Value of $350
- Your Ranking on Google, Bing and Yahoo
- Google Ranking Factors Impacting Your Site
- Mobile Optimization & Site Usability Audit
- Competitive Google Ranking Analysis
- Social Media Popularity Analysis
- Toxic Backlinks Analysis
Keynote Speaker: Bassem Ghali
Canadian Entrepreneur of the Year Award Winner & CEO at Green Lotus Inc.
Bassem is a search engine marketing strategist and speaker with more than 12 years of experience managing online marketing strategies for some of Canadian & International corporations including Canadian Tire, VistaPrint, Egypt Air, Xplornet, Direct Energy and Toronto Star.
Demonstrated success in online marketing has led to speaking engagements at marketing events around the world, and the honour winning the 2015 Entrepreneur of the Year Award, presented by the Canadian Association of Marketing Professionals!