Responsive Web Design Services
At Green Lotus, we believe that every great website starts with a fresh and creative design. Before we start working, our talented web designers will assist you in distinguishing what your website needs to be successful, combined with a distinctive representation of your brand, and how it can be expressed online.
How we design your website
- We look at your existing brand, the competition, and what you wish to accomplish.
- We understand that web design is not just about the visual appearance of a website. Usability and effectiveness is key. Visitors must be able to instantly understand what you do, effortlessly find what they are looking for, and contact you simply.
Top Features & Benefits of a Green Lotus website:
- Positions you as a desirable place to do business, with sophisticated capabilities and top-of-class appeal
- Employs dependable open-source web platforms to reduce the cost barrier to having a professional, appealing, fully-featured website, and even the ability to transact business online
- Provides you with a marketing asset you can grow – a durable and versatile web storefront fully updateable and expandable by you
Green Lotus Responsive Web Design Packages Include:
- Elegant Responsive Web Designs:Professional and consistent branding across all versions of your web property, for smartphone, tablet and desktop computer
- Easy to Manage Website:Take full control of your website; add, edit, delete and manage your own content, instantly
- User Friendly:Easy to navigate, engaging, interactive and well-organized web design
- Social Media Ready:Connect all your social media accounts in one place. Social media training available
- eCommerce Enabled (optional):Sell, accept payments and manage your inventory online, wherever you are
E-commerce Responsive Layout
- 5-page 'e-commerce'Class of Website
- IncludedYou supply text and required images
Why do we include Responsive web design?
Responsive Web Design emerged in 2012 and is an unstoppable trend. Having a website that responds to a wide variety of screen sizes is a must with the rise of mobile devices: laptops, tablets and phones.
Responsive web design detects the type of device accessing the site, the screen size, screen orientation, and presents content in a device friendly format, providing all users with a high-quality viewing experience.
[The Responsive experience]
Top Benefits of Responsive Web Design:
- Search engine visibility– Google recommends Responsive web design. Responsive layouts offer SEO benefits because Google now assigns value to a high quality mobile user experience, a factor becoming more important in search engine algorithms! Read Google post about responsive design
- No multi-site– Responsive web design eliminates the need for separate mobile business websites (and URL), and avoids the search engine optimization pitfalls that exist with duplicate content, or invalid redirects. Responsive design also means you update in one place, one time only.
- Screen resolution– Website content automatically responds correctly to device screen sizes and orientations, detecting landscape or portrait, and quickly adjusting to any change.
- Flexible webpage Layout– Website responsive layouts adjust page features to facilitate easy viewing on each device. Calls-to-action remain easily accessible (e.g. a website navigation menu is commonly switched to a drop-down menu on smartphones and tablets).
- Webpage content mix– The content displayed on each ‘screen’ in a Responsive design can be varied based on the device in order to facilitate user experience.( A smartphone user, for example, might see the top 3 blog posts on a website homepage, or users with wider desktop screens may see 6, along with more images.)
Why Green Lotus Web Design Services?
Green Lotus Toronto business branding and web design services all started with a simple idea that ‘all companies are not created equal’.
Whether you need a simple website, an online catalog, or Ecommerce enabled online store with whatever level of complexity, we can help your business from start to finish.
We invest the time and effort to really get to know you, your business, products and services, your marketplace and your marketing goals.
We then recommend the ideal combination of services, and customize your branding and web design to match your unique needs, capabilities and business model.