SEO & PPC Webinars
Free For All Academy Members
100 to 150 Students per Webinar
Green Lotus SEO & PPC webinars are a great way to learn about search engine optimization, marketing and social media strategies.
As a Green Lotus Academy member, you can participate in any live webinar, watch previous ones for free and ask your questions directly to industry experts!
- Dates coming soon!
Join Green Lotus Academy and be the 1st to know!
Beginner SEO Workshops in Toronto
$30 Early Bird & $50 Regular Price
20 to 25 Students per Workshop
Join us for 4 hours of hands-on SEO & PPC training specifically designed to empower entrepreneurs with the information, knowledge and tools needed to implement effective SEO & PPC strategies, track and measure results.
Green Lotus Academy search engine optimization and marketing workshops are hosted in downtown Toronto.
Upcoming Beginners SEO & PPC Workshop
- Mar 15th at 1 to 5pm
Hands-on SEO Workshop – at CSI Spadina
Discover the power of Green Lotus Hands-on SEO & PPC workshops. Get the training you need to get your business found on major search engines like Google, Bing and YouTube.
Green Lotus Academy workshops don’t just teach theory, we provide you with hands-on training! Get the knowledge, skills and tools you need to succeed in today’s competitive online marketplace. You’ll be amazed at what you can learn in just 4 hours.
Advanced SEO Courses in Toronto
$199 Early Bird & $299 Regular Price
4 to 6 Students per Course
Get the 1-on-1 SEO training you need to empower your business by attending an intense, full day SEO course!
With only 4 to 6 students and 2 teachers; learn how to build an effective SEO strategy, implement your SEO plan, and measure the metrics that matter. Green Lotus Academy SEO courses are hosted in downtown Toronto.
Upcoming Advanced SEO Workshop
- Dates coming soon!
Join Green Lotus Academy and be the 1st to know!
#101 – Advanced SEO Course
- How to Choose & Setup Your SEO Strategy
- Review of the Most Important Ranking Factors
- Advanced Keywords Research Training
- Advanced Landing Pages Optimization Training
#201 – Advanced SEO Course
- How to do SEO Site Audit, Optimize for Mobile
- Local SEO Factors & Local SEO Best Practices
- Advanced Training on SEO Metrics & Reports Setup
- Advanced SEO Spying Tools Training
#301 – Advanced SEO Course
- Content/ keyword optimization best practices
- Content marketing & social media best practices
- Ongoing SEO Strategy Setup & Maintenance
- Link Building Campaign Setup & Maintenance
SEO Course Instructors:
Green Lotus CEO & Canadian Entrepreneur of the Year Award Winner
A search engine marketing strategist and speaker with more than 9 years of experience managing online marketing strategies for some of Canadian’s largest corporations including Canadian Tire, Direct Energy, and Toronto Star – New in Homes.
Demonstrated success in online marketing has led to speaking engagements at various events including Search Engine Strategies (SES) Toronto, University of Toronto, Ryerson University, Humber College, American Marketing Association, SOHO Business Expo, Online Revealed Canada Conference, Newmarket Chamber of Commerce and more.
Content Manager at Green Lotus
With a passion for marketing and an Honours Certificate of Achievement in Teaching/Training Adults, Catherine is the Editorial & Content Manager at Green Lotus. Catherine has a multi-faceted portfolio including a background in technical writing experience in a variety of fields including education, business marketing, SEO, and overall content management.
As a recent entrepreneur, I’m always on the look out for new ways to help me understand how to grow my business, and make my job in doing so faster and easier. I am super impressed with Green Lotus Tools & training. It’s exactly what I’m looking for with helpful, step-by-step information.
Co-Founder at KYJO
Green Lotus’ SEO Bootcamp taught me more about SEO in 3 hours than years of mindlessly searching for info and tweaking on my own…they walked me through my OWN copy of their SEO tool, and I was making actual changes to my campaign, on the fly!
LOVE LOVE LOVE GREEN LOTUS SEO TOOLS!
There has never been something as accurate and detailed as this and the best part is that it’s very easy to manage for even the least technical of people
Digital Marketing at Ddrops Company
Learn How to Develop and Measure Your Own SEO Strategy with the Green Lotus Academy SEO Course!
Search engine optimization is a necessity for any online marketing strategy.
This course is designed for business owners, entrepreneurs and marketing specialists who want the knowledge, skills and ability to implement and manage a search engine optimization strategy and track results.
Join the Most Advanced, Hands-on SEO Course in Toronto, Canada
Upon Completion of the Full Day Program, Entrepreneurs and Marketing Specialists Will be able Master the Most Important 7 SEO Tasks:
- Understand search engine algorithms, types of search results and verticals
- Identify the various factors involved in search engine optimization
- Perform keyword research and optimize website content
- Identify and fix website structure, elements and performance issues
- Develop and implement a search engine optimization strategy and track results
- Develop a content and social media marketing strategy to boost brand awareness
- Generate and interpret SEO data and website analytics
Advanced SEO Training Program Outline:
Business Websites & Landing Pages:
- Identify business goals, target audience(s) and conversion points
- Select landing pages for specific optimization to target leads
- Understand the elements and structure of a business website
- Audit website on-page factors and off-page factors
Ranking Factors, Keywords & Site Optimization:
- Understand SEO and search engine result page (SERP) structure and features
- Identify key ranking factors based on search engine research
- Select quality keywords through advance keyword research and analysis
- Optimize landing page design features and call-to-action
- Optimize landing pages for specific keywords
Search Engine Optimization:
- Optimize website for mobile devices with a responsive design
- Understand Local signals including name, address, phone (NAP) consistency
- Optimize website for location and register with major search engines
- Optimize website META-Descriptions for search engine snippets
- Optimize website appearance on SERP with schema markups and micro-formats
Analytics & Monthly SEO Reports:
- Identify the metrics that matter
- Understand website data and analytics reports
- Define the customer cycle and track conversions
- Calculate return on investment (ROI) and conversion rate
- Understand competitor metrics, perform a competitive analysis and interpret results
- Generate SEO reports and interpret results
- Evaluate an SEO strategy based on analytics, and track results
- Understand the role of content in SEO
- Implement content/ keyword optimization best practices
- Optimize website images and videos for tags, text, links, etc.
- Identify key factors for multi-lingual and international websites
- Implement Content marketing and social media best practices
- Identify and interpret social media metrics
- Develop and implement a content calendar
Ongoing SEO & Link Building:
- Recognize black hat SEO tactics and avoid search engine penalties
- Implement white hat SEO best practices
- Identify link building opportunities
- Develop and implement an ongoing SEO strategy